We all come across those crazy claims and web pages that encourage you to lose weight in 2 weeks (or may be in even shorter time-frame). As amazing and attractive it may sound, I would never encourage my readers to go for aggressive dieting or workout regimens. There are a few reasons, why:
- Most of the time when we choose aggressive courses, the effects on the basal metabolism and systemic functioning are abrupt. Therefore, even if you are able to achieve a significant weight loss with these aggressive strategies, the effects will be deleterious on your overall health.
- The risk of relapse is high; for example, most people who identify a quick (but hazardous) weight loss secret tends to get more care-free towards their calorie intake. This is because they know an easy solution to shed the extra pads of fat in few weeks. This leads to a vicious cycle and may increase the risk of serious metabolic diseases many folds.
5 Easy Ways To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks
Healthcare providers encourage individuals to maintain a healthy lifestyle and dietary pattern. In simple words, you don’t have to choose an aggressive course of action in order to keep your body weight in check.
1.Diet Twice a Week To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks
According to a new study, women who adopt intermittent fasting (at least twice a week) are more fit healthy and energetic. As part of the study, investigators enrolled women in two groups. One group was advised intermittent fasting (twice a week) while other group was advised to consumed a restricted calorie diet (no more than 1,500 calories each day). After the completion of the study, it was identified that both groups of women lost the same amount of weight but those who performed intermittent fasting seem more happy and compliant with their regimen while the participants of restricted calorie diet reported cravings and mood changes.
The reason behind this is simple, one who is following a strict diet often falls a victim to cravings and unnecessary snacking (especially if you are bound to continue a similar pattern diet for extended periods of time). On the other hand, it is usually easier for women to control their cravings for only two days.
2.Tone Down the Workout Intensity
Exercising too much with too little rest can stimulate your stress hormones. These hormones can hold fat in your tummy. So to manage your exercise and rest time one should wear a heart rate monitor. This monitor lets you know at what heart rate you need rest and at what heart rate you need exercise.
3.Write Some Stuff Down
A better way to lose weight in 2 weeks is to write down what you eat or write a food magazine. That might also make you aware of what contents are going in your body and what weight they carry. A food diary also helps in delivering several other benefits, such as:
- It allows you to see and analyze your average calorie consumption per day
- It enables you to see the response to your weight loss regimen by analyzing the nature of diet you consumed over past few days/ weeks
- Helps you in introducing changes and giving you incentives where to start from
4.Cut your Gym Time
According to a research people those who do exercise for an hour a day loses only 6pounds whereas those who did half an hour a day were able to lose 8 pounds. This is because exercising more can make you lazy and tired for the rest of the day. And you might probably sit back and relax. Rather if you do less exercise you will be energetic for the rest of the day and will do other work that might burn your few more calories.
5.Hit the Snooze Button
Well if you don’t take proper sleep you are actually making your brain make wrong decisions. Researches have so far proved that people who do not take enough rest or sleep disturbs their brain and this causes hindrance in making proper decision and hence people eat lots of foods and gain weight.