Causes of Sulfur Burps
Before knowing about how to get rid of sulfur burps, you must know what the causes of sulfur burps are. Following are some of the reasons that may be the cause of sulfur burps:
Sulfur in Food
Sometimes you eat foods which contain hydrogen sulfides that may cause sulfur burps when the protein breaks down. Along with causing sulfur burps this offending food also causes diarrhea. Foods that contain complex proteins are
- Red meat
- Tea and coffee
- Vitamin B supplements
- Whey protein powder
- Amino acid supplements
Infections in Digestive Tract
Few infections may cause sulfur burps as well as diarrhea. Following are those diseases:\
- Giardia Lamblia: It is a parasite that comes from unhealthy or contaminated food. This parasite is the cause of sulfur burps, diarrhea, and severe gas passing. Not treating it properly may cause dehydration.
- H. Pylori: This is a bacterial infection which causes ulcers and gastritis. Along with this, it is also a cause of bloating and heartburn. To cure it the doctor gives a course of antibiotics and antacid medications.
Sometimes very fastly eating the unhealthy food may be the cause of sulfur burps. While you eat very quickly the food is not properly chewed to start the digestive process. Thus eating many proteins may cause sulfur gas to form in the gastrointestinal tract.
Dangerous Health Conditions
Few of the harmful diseases of digestive conditions may cause sulfur burps. These diseases are:
- Crohn’s disease
- Celiac disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
How to Get Rid of Sulfur Burps
Following are the ways for how to get rid of sulfur burps
- The first way for how to get rid of sulfur burps is by increasing the water intake to make the digestion of proteins easier.
- Avoiding sugary food is also one of the ways for how to get rid of sulfur burps
- The most important way for how to get rid of sulfur burps is to reduce the alcohol intake
- Avoid carbonated drinks
- Avoiding canned food is another way for how to get rid of sulfur burps
- Take the foods rich in fiber
- Try to remove sulfur proteins from your meal
- Drink herbal teas to detoxify your gut
Home remedies for How to Get Rid of Sulfur Burps and Diarrhea
Following are some of the ways for how to get rid of sulfur burps and diarrhea:
This is the very first and important tip for how to get rid of sulfur burps and diarrhea. If you are getting sulfur burps after eating then reduce the intake of foods rich in sulfur. This can be done by reducing the consumption of eggs, dairy and sugary foods. Also, try to increase the intake of food rich in fiber and also drink plenty of water. Drinking sufficient amount of water may help you to flush the sulfur.
Warm Lemon Water with Honey
Squeeze the juice of ½ a lemon in a teacup or mug with hot water. Add a teaspoon of honey to make it sweet and drink it every morning. This will help to remove the toxins and sulfur.
Use Pepto Bismol
One of the important tips for how to get rid of sulfur burps and diarrhea is to take this medication. It is a pink colored medicine for the stomach. This helps to calm the tummy and get rid of sulfur burps. It grabs the sulfites and pulls them out o the tract.
Drink Baking Soda
Baking soda can neutralize the stomach acids and the gas. Put one tablespoon o baking soda in a cup of water and drink it. IT will make you burp and smell like eggs or sulfur, but you will feel better after few minutes.
How to get Rid of Sulfur Burps Fast at Home
Following are the methods that may give the answer to how to get rid of sulfur burps fast:
Chamomile tea is an herbal tea that serves as a natural home remedy for how to get rid of sulfur burps fast. This tea helps to improve your immune system. Add some chamomile flowers in hot water and steep it for 5 minutes and then strain it. Drink the tea after every meal.
The most efficient method for how to get rid of sulfur burps fast. It gives many benefits like it removes the bad breath caused by sulfur burps. To make this tea add a few peppermint leaves in hot water and boil it for several minutes and then strain the mixture. Consume the tea on a daily basis for 2-3 times.